Sorry to all my other friends who think their baby is the cutest. S/he just isn't. Mine is. :) I recently had Julie's pictures taken for her six-month birthday, and I wanted to share them with you. I downloaded Picasa onto my computer so I could play around with collages. It was more work that I realized, since I don't want to use it as my default program, and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate it, but here are ALL of Julie's pictures, in two compact frames.
The background of the photos is a quilt that my mom made.
I thought this layout was fun, with as many photos as I've got here.

And this one is so you can actually see her a little better.

For all the photos individually, visit the album on my Facebook page by clicking here (even if you don't have a Facebook account):
Julie's Six Month Photo Shoot.
To see more work by Sarah
Palfreyman, click here for her photography blog:
Sarah Palfreyman Photography.
No comments:
Post a Comment