Today I am thankful for Black Friday. I did not get up at an insane hour of the morning to go fight the crowds, but only because Julie would have objected to being left behind, and I objected to bringing her along. However, I found a really great deal on something I've been looking for for Ben. I've been checking prices on this item every time I've seen one, or every time I see an ad for it, for about six months. The cheapest I've been able to find it is around $60. I wasn't specifically looking for it for Christmas, but I found an ad that showed it for $30!!! I was really excited, and my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and Erin will be going out, and they said they'd get it for me. Yay for good deals!
(Isn't this the second or third 'good deals' post I've done this month? This one is specifically Black Friday good deals.)
No comments:
Post a Comment