Friday, November 7, 2008
Thankful November: Day 7
Today I am thankful for humor. Funny stuff. Laughter. A sense of humor (mine and other people's). I've had a rough week for a number of reasons, and haven't had as much opportunity as usual to laugh at things and get over them that way. Last night at work, I received a phone call from a co-worker at another site (whom I've never met or spoken to before, nor did I even know he was a co-worker until he called). We needed to coordinate some things between our two sites, and we spent time commiserating over some seemingly ineffective processes at work between our departments and HR. We laughed a lot. It was good for me. I really needed it. Humor helps me get through a lot, and I've been lacking in that area this week. But I am most definitely thankful for humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its funny how we forget to laugh when things are going rough, but thats exactly when we need to. I've had a hard week as well, so thanks for the reminder to laugh:)
Post a Comment