- He's funny in a really goofy sort of way, and rarely fails to make me laugh. The times when he does are usually times when I am deliberating being stubborn and trying not to be amused.
- He almost always gives me the benefit of the doubt.
- He lets me win all the fights. (A little clarification here...we rarely fight for real. When we do, we usually take several days to let the pieces fall before we come back to an issue and address it. When it's something big an important like that, he usually wins the fight because he's right. All the silly petty little things that come up in everyday life are the things he lets me win.)
- He's very good at choosing his battles (see #3).
- He gets Julie to laugh much better than I do.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Thankful November: Day 6
Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband Benjamin. This is an obvious thanks, and perhaps cliché, but I feel the need to post it all the same. While I won't go into detail as to why I chose Benjamin to be today's thankful post, I will say a few things about him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment