Today I am thankful for my beautiful daughter Julie. She is a joy to me, and I can't help but smile when I'm around her. Yes, she cries and fusses, but most of the time she's a very happy easy-going girl. This morning I heard her say "mama" twice, but I can't believe that it's on purpose yet (as much as I might like to). I have noticed in the last few days that she is combining her vowel and consonant sounds now, which is good. This morning is the first time I've noticed polysyllabic sounds, though.
Her smile can cheer me up and melt my heart. I love her so much, and I am
so thankful to have her in my life.
1 comment:
We just got back, and I am beat. So beat I almost had to ask Kurt what polysyllabic was...
Maybe I should go to bed
Post a Comment