Sarah told me it was likely to be about two weeks before I'd get all the pictures from today, but click here for a sneak peak of Julie's photo shoot from today! I'm excited!
Very cute! Who took the pictures? Is it someone you know? I've been looking around for someone to take a family picture and pictures of Nora at a year. I'll have to chat with you about your experience.
5 comments:
Too cute! I'm excited too! Is that the quilt in the background that (mom?) made? I think mom made it, I can't remember though.
Yep, that's the one Mom made. It normally hangs on the wall in Julie's room, but I thought it would make a fun background for the pictures.
Wow, she looks great!
Very cute! Can't wait to see more of them.
Very cute! Who took the pictures? Is it someone you know? I've been looking around for someone to take a family picture and pictures of Nora at a year. I'll have to chat with you about your experience.
Post a Comment