Today, as I am at this moment on the road on headed to Columbus, I am thankful for the temple. I am thankful that Ben and I were able to be married in the temple, and not just married, but sealed, with the promise that if we live faithfully, we can be together forever, even after this life. I am thankful for the blessings that are offered me through temple worship, and the opportunity I have to attend the temple, even though I don't do it nearly often enough.


3 comments:
Yeah for the temple! I like the new organization of the links. Very snazzy!
I love to see the temple . . . I wish we could have gone. The Stake President didn't get back to us until late and then told us he wouldn't have time to see Nathan. Stinky.
We were married in the Columbus Temple, it will always hold a special place in my heart.
Post a Comment