Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wishful Wednesday: A Simple Picture Frame

Julie nursery is still not complete. The theme is bugs and flowers, and mostly super bright colors and stimulating patterns. None of this pastel business. I got the idea from a cross-stitch pattern I bought at Michael's over a year ago, and worked on while I was pregnant. It has bugs and flowers on it, and I built the idea for her nursery off of that piece. It is done now, and is a simple 4.5x4.5 inches. I need a plain black frame -- 5x5 inches to put it in, so I can hang it in Julie's room. Even something not black, as long as I could paint it. But I haven't been able to find it anywhere I've looked (not that I've combed everywhere that sells frames). It doesn't seem like it's that odd of an item, and I don't want to have to custom order a frame to be able to put this cross-stitch in. What's so hard about this?


What do YOU wish for today?

(Update on last week's Wishful Wednesday: We will not be going to the ice skating show, as we have the opportunity to attend the temple with our ward. Time-wise, we could do both, but going to the temple is a long day. We've reserved space in the 9:00am session. Is there anyone going to the 11:00am session who might be willing to go down early to babysit Julie and do a kid-swap with us?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit more selfish I have like five things I really want to get framed but with really nice frames!

betsey said...

I hope you find someone to kid swap with you. We aren't going that day...but we should think about doing that another time.

Isn't it funny how the simplist of things are hard to find? Drives me nuts

Kellie said...

I wish for a laptop that works again.